‘Voices for Value’
Iowa Employer Perceptions of the Iowa Healthcare Provider Community
Heartland Health Research Institute (HHRI) has released its ‘Voices for Value’ White Paper which measures Iowa employer perceptions of the Iowa healthcare provider community. In this unprecedented survey, HHRI establishes a baseline from which to measure future changes made in Iowa’s healthcare system.
Report Highlights include:
- Background: How did we get here?
- Healthcare in the U.S. and the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act
- Employer Health Insurance Cost Trends in Iowa
- Healthcare ‘Value’
- ‘Voices for Value’ Survey Process
- Eleven Performance Indicators
- Indicator #12: ‘Trusting’ the Healthcare Provider Community
- Summary of Indicators: Iowa Employer Perceptions of Hospitals and Physicians Scores/Grades
- What’s Next?