Hospital Medical Errors in Wisconsin
Heartland Health Research Institute (HHRI) has released its ‘Silently Harmed’ White Paper that provides estimates for patients who were fatally and seriously harmed in our hospitals due to preventable adverse events (PAEs).
Report Highlights include national background data and newly-released estimates about PAEs in Wisconsin Hospitals:
- Estimated Data on Medical Errors
- Estimates of Patients Seriously Harmed in Wisconsin Hospitals
- Estimates of Patient Fatalities in Wisconsin Hospitals
- National Data on Common Adverse Events
- Estimated Number of Common Adverse Events in Wisconsin Hospitals
- Social and Economic Measurement of Medical Errors
- Estimation of Social and Economic Costs Due to PAEs in Wisconsin
- Patient Safety Culture within Hospitals
» Click here to download your Free ‘Silently Harmed in Wisconsin’ White Paper.