Hospital Medical Errors in the Heartland
Heartland Health Research Institute (HHRI) has released its ‘Silently Harmed’ White Papers that provide estimates for patients who were fatally and seriously harmed in our hospitals due to preventable adverse events (PAEs).
- Estimated Data on Medical Errors
- National Data on Patients Seriously Harmed Due to PAEs
- Estimates of Patients Seriously Harmed in Heartland Hospitals Due to PAEs
- Estimates of Patient Fatalities in Heartland Hospitals Due to PAEs
- National Data on Common Adverse Events
- Estimates of Common Adverse Events in Heartland Hospitals
- National Estimates of Social and Economic Measurement of Medical Errors
- Estimation of Social and Economic Costs of Medical Errors in Heartland Hospitals
- Patient Safety Culture in Hospitals
» Click on one of the seven Midwestern states to download your Free White Paper.