Hospital Medical Errors in Iowa
Heartland Health Research Institute (HHRI) has released its ‘Silently Harmed’ White Paper that provides estimates for patients who were fatally and seriously harmed in our hospitals due to preventable adverse events (PAEs).
Report Highlights include national background data and newly-released estimates about PAEs in Iowa Hospitals. In addition, ‘Iowa Employer Views on Patient Safety and Medical Errors’ is included with this white paper as an Addendum:
- Estimated Data on Medical Errors
- Estimates of Patients Seriously Harmed in Iowa Hospitals
- Estimates of Patient Fatalities in Iowa Hospitals
- National Data on Common Adverse Events
- Estimated Number of Common Adverse Events in Iowa Hospitals
- Social and Economic Measurement of Medical Errors
- Estimation of Social and Economic Costs Due to PAEs in Iowa
- Patient Safety Culture within Hospitals
- ADDENDUM: Iowa Employer Views on Patient Safety and Medical Errors
» Click here to download your Free ‘Silently Harmed in Iowa’ White Paper.