‘Silently Harmed in the Heartland’
Hospital Medical Errors in the Heartland
Heartland Health Research Institute (HHRI) has released its ‘Silently Harmed’ White Paper that provides estimates for patients who were fatally and seriously harmed in seven Heartland states due to preventable adverse events (PAEs) in hospitals.
Report Highlights include national background data and newly-released estimates about PAEs in Hospitals for each of the Seven Heartland States: Illinois. Iowa. Minnesota. Missouri. Nebraska. South Dakota. Wisconsin.
Topics included in this White Paper:
- Estimated Data on Medical Errors
- National Data on Patients Seriously Harmed Due to PAEs
- Estimates of Patients Seriously Harmed in Heartland Hospitals Due to PAEs
- Estimates of Patient Fatalities in Heartland Hospitals Due to PAEs
- National Data on Common Adverse Events
- Estimates of Common Adverse Events in Heartland Hospitals
- National Estimates of Social and Economic Measurement of Medical Errors
- Estimation of Social and Economic Costs of Medical Errors in Heartland Hospitals
- Patient Safety Culture in Hospitals
» Click here to download your Free ‘Silently Harmed in the Heartland’ White Paper.