Hospital Medical Errors in Illinois
Heartland Health Research Institute (HHRI) has released its ‘Silently Harmed’ White Paper that provides estimates for patients who were fatally and seriously harmed in our hospitals due to preventable adverse events (PAEs).
Report Highlights include national background data and newly-released estimates about PAEs in Illinois Hospitals:
- Estimated Data on Medical Errors
- Estimates of Patients Seriously Harmed in Illinois Hospitals
- Estimates of Patient Fatalities in Illinois Hospitals
- National Data on Common Adverse Events
- Estimated Number of Common Adverse Events in Illinois Hospitals
- Social and Economic Measurement of Medical Errors
- Estimation of Social and Economic Costs Due to PAEs in Illinois
- Patient Safety Culture within Hospitals
» Click here to download your Free ‘Silently Harmed in Illinois’ White Paper.